Friday, 17 August 2012

introducing...Me

Just a little introductory post! I will admit; I've tried and failed many a time to keep a blog. I guess I was always a little distracted- the disorganised trying to be organised! At this point in time I'm doing this because I want to, I feel there's a blog sized gap in my life, which I want to fill. Sometimes I've felt like I had a lack of voice, blogging can be so empowering because I can put out there whatever I want, and find that voice I felt I'd lost. Which just so happens to be this! Perhaps the blogisphere is becoming over saturated with all these  'beauty and lifestyle' blogs, but I don't care, I'm here :)

In case anyone is nosy (like me!), I'm 21, I live in the midlands, and I've recently graduated from university. This blog will be about beauty, fashion, and everyday general life I wish to share.

Thanks to anyone who may have stumbled across and is reading this, I will be back with another post very soon :)

Hannah xx

9 comments:

  1. Great first post, can't wait for more posts about beauty and fashion, will be checking back really soon

    I would love you to check out my new Youtube channel, I post videos about the clothing designs i have been doing, Would love to see you there.. xxx
    https://www.youtube.com/user/AllMyHugsAndKisses/videos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou for commenting, i will check out your youtube later, off for a driving lesson! xx

      Delete
  2. I've only just started a blog to check me out at www.thestyleshedblog.blogspot.com. And maybe we can follow each other. I'm following...now! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we can support each other on our blogging journey :) thanks for the follow, it shall be returned of course :) xx

      Delete
  3. good luck with your blogging. its a lot of fun. just keep at it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou :) i'm sure it will be fun, i just need to get in the swing of it i guess! xx

      Delete
  4. Welcome to blog world! :D

    lets-kiss-and-make-up.blogspot.com
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your posts! I am now a follower x

    ReplyDelete